Baby Shower Luncheon
This darling baby shower luncheon was the perfect event celebrating the new mom-to-be. Complete with stunning party rentals, table set-up, passed appetizers, a gourmet lunch buffet, a mom-osa bar and more!
Starting off with some delicious passed hors d’oeurves for our guests including our toasted crostini topped with warm goat cheese, fig preserves and a balsamic drizzle, our jumbo shrimp cocktail with store-made cocktail sauce and our mini challah French toast stick cups with maple syrup. Yum!
After the hors d’oeurves our catering team went right to work preparing our luncheon buffet table…
This buffet set-up was nothing short of spectacular filled with our favorite dishes including:
- Fancy sliced fruit tray
- Smoked salmon with sliced tomatoes, red onions and capers.
- Assorted mini bagels served with assorted cream cheeses and butter.
- Mini scones served with jam and clotted cream.
- Mini assorted muffins
- Assorted full sized quiches including our broccoli cheddar, asparagus, bacon, ham, and spinach and mushroom.
- Assorted tea size sandwiches including black forest ham with brie and honey mustard on a mini croissant, white meat chicken salad on pecan raisin baguettes, breaded eggplant with fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers, vegetable pesto and balsamic pinwheels, and fresh turkey with Jarlsberg swiss, roasted red peppers and red leaf lettuce pinwheels.
- Salads including our Mesclun mix green salad with dried cranberries, crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts and lemon pecorino dressing, Caesar salad with store-made dressing, shaved parmesan, and croutons with sliced grilled chicken strips served on a bed of lettuce.
- Warm grilled salmon served with dill sauce.
- Bowtie pasta salad with sundried tomatoes, pearl mozzarella in a parmesan dressing.
We can’t forget about our gluten free and vegan options as well! These included:
- Our gluten free wraps: grilled vegetable with hummus and fresh turkey with roasted red peppers, red leaf lettuce and honey mustard.
- Our gluten free and vegan quinoa salad.
The rentals for this event were absolutely spectacular! The tables were set with glass boho chargers, gold flatware, blue glass goblets and decorated with the most beautiful fresh floral arrangements! Not only did the tables look beautiful but the surrounding décor truly made this event a work of art. Lit signs, props and even a themed balloon wall guests could take photos with were placed throughout this set-up. We also set-up a mom-osa bar so guests could get refreshments made by one of our very own bartenders during lunch!
What’s a party without a little dessert?!
Our team converted the buffet lunch table into a dessert table filled with all sorts of delicious treats that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth! These included:
- Fresh berried with whipped cream.
- Brownie lollipops dipped in chocolate.
- Cheesecake pops dipped in chocolate.
- Our homemade mini petite fours.
- Our store-made, hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries.
- Homemade cake topped with fresh florals for décor.