Backyard Fall Wedding
Come rain or shine The Market Basket always makes an event to remember! Guests enjoyed handcrafted cocktails from our bar set-ups, gourmet passed hors d’oeuvres, and our favorite food stations. Our Event Planners always know how to curate the perfect menus, set-up and more for any occasion!
Starting off with Cocktail Hour…
Guests could enjoy our Stationary Seafood Presentation which included Raw Little Neck Clams and Oysters on the Half Shell as well as our Signature Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. Hand-pulled mozzarella was being prepared by Vinny’s Mootz along with fresh prosciutto and handcrafted cocktails were enjoyed at our bar stations.
We had a variety of delicious passed hors d’oeurves for our guests including our Sliced Filet Mignon, Mini Rice Balls, New Zealand Lamb Chops, Crispy Asiago Chicken Skewers, GF/Vegan Edamame Mouse, Grilled Cheese Triangles with and without Brisket, Mini Ahi Tuna Tacos, Mini Crab Cakes and Warmed Figs.
And for the Main Course…
- Mixed Greens and Water Cress Salad tossed with fresh sliced avocado, pineapple, tomatoes, red onions and Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Roasted Suckling Pig Display that was carved on site.
- Empanadas – Beef and Chicken served with chimichurri sauce.
- Grilled Salmon Served with Mango Salsa.
- Corn and Asparagus Salad
- Grilled Vegetables
- Caesar Salad with store-made dressing, croutons and shaved parmigiana
- Truffle Mushroom Risotto served with fresh pan seared scallops
- Tortellini with gorgonzola
- Short Rigatoni served with pink vodka sauce
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Hearth Baked Italian Rolls with Butter
- Assorted Hand Rolled Sushi served with soy sauce, sliced pickled ginger and wasabi.
- Pan Seared Dumplings – Vegetable and Chicken
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Cold Sesame Noodle Salad
- Vegetable Fried Rice
What’s a party without a little dessert?
Our coffee bar is always a hit with regular and decaf coffee. Served with an assortment of biscotti as well as almond milk, milk, cream, sugar and Splenda so guests could prepare their cup just the way they like.
To end the evening the sweet treats included a vanilla cake with French cream, sliced fruit, chocolate covered strawberries, mini pie tartlets of Apple Crumb and Key Lime, assorted mini pastries of cannolis, cream puffs and eclairs as well as our mini petit fours that were vanilla cake with strawberry filling.