Learn how to make our seared salmon filets! This quick and easy recipe works perfect with our delicious Wester Ross salmon available in our seafood department!
4 (4oz.) Salmon Steaks
1/4 Cup Canola Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat a pan on the stove and add your canola oil.
- Sear salmon filets for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Place your salmon filets on a baking sheet, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish in the oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Pair with your favorite Market Basket sides and enjoy this quick and easy dinner!