Learn how to make our grilled salmon with key lime butter!
5 tbsp. unsalted Butter
2 tbsp. Key Lime Juice
Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
4 (6 oz.) Salmon Fillets
Cooked Pasta or Rice
- Prepare grill by oiling grill grate over medium-high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and lime juice.
- Salt & pepper the salmon fillets modestly on both sides.
- Place fillets on grill, brush half of lime butter over salmon.
- Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Drizzle remaining lime butter over salmon before serving.
- Serve over pasta or rice. Serves 4.