Learn how to make our Halibut with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic!
6 Halibut Filets (Approx. 8 oz. each)
1 lb. Tomatoes
8 Cloves Sliced Garlic
1/2 Cup White Wine
Salt & Pepper to Taste
Parsley to Garnish
- Place your tomatoes and garlic on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- Place your halibut filets on a baking sheet , cover with white wine and cook at 325 degrees for approx. 15 minutes.
- Plate your halibut filets on a plate, top with your roasted tomatoes and garlic.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!