Our butternut squash soup was created by our very own chef Powell. Not only is this dish good, but it is also good for you!
4 Cups Peeled & Diced Butternut Squash
1 White Onion Chopped
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup Water
Salt & Pepper
¼ TBLS Butter
2 Springs Sage
- In a pot sauté onion until caramelized.
- Add butternut squash and cook until soft.
- Add cream and sage to mixture and let steep for 30 minutes.
- In a separate pan sauté butter until brown then combine into your mixture.
- Remove sage from the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with diced butternut, pumpkin seeds, crème fraiche, brown butter and fried sage.