Our chef Jorge’s lemon salmon is the perfect meal for a quick and easy dinner! Consisting of only 3 ingredients this recipe keeps it simple yet delicious for the whole family to enjoy.
- 6 Pieces of Salmon (Approx. 5-6 0z.)
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat grill to mark salmon – Start at 10:00 and rotate to 2:00 for perfect grill marks.
- Squeeze 2 fresh lemons on salmon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, add salmon pieces and finish in the oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!