1 .5 lbs. of Coarsely Chopped Salmon
3 lbs. Idaho Russet Potatoes
2 Large Chopped Shallots
1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 TBSP Mayonnaise
1/2 TSP Onion Powder
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Take your salmon and ensure it is finely chopped. TIP: Our Wester Ross salmon works great for this recipe! Find it available in our seafood department!
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Form the mixture into small cakes roughly 6-8 oz. in size.
- In a non-stick pan coat with oil or butter (grapeseed oil is a healthy option if you do not want to use butter).
- Place the skillet on medium heat. Place your salmon potato cakes in the pan and cook on each side until golden brown (Flip on each side).
- Place on a baking sheet and finish in the oven at 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- To prepare the lemon dill sauce mix 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1 TSP lemon juice in a bowl. Add chopped dill and scallions to your liking.
- Garnish salmon potato pancakes with chopped chives, serve with our lemon dill sauce and enjoy! (Serves 4-8)