Blog / Chef Recipes
Quick & Easy Protein Seafood Dinner
Our prepared protein seafood meal makes dinner hassle-free! Easy to meal prep and delicious for any day of the week!
4-6 oz. Green Beans
4-6 oz. Red Lentils
1 6-8 oz. Haddock or Cod Filet
1 lb. Assorted Mushrooms
1 Sprig of Thyme
1/4 Cup Sherry Vinegar
- Boil one small pot of water on the stove.
- In a bowl place your red lentils and pour the boiling water in. Let steep for 10 minutes and then strain.
- Assemble the green beans, rinsed red lentils and haddock (or cod) filet in a baking dish displayed to your liking.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop your assorted mushrooms and shallot into bite-sized pieces.
- Roast your assorted mushrooms, shallot, and thyme in the oven at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- After your mushrooms have cooled, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine 4 oz. of olive oil, 1/4 cup of sherry vinegar and a splash of lemon in a bowl.
- Add your liquid mixture to your sautéed mushrooms.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy your easy bake prepared meal!