Everyone loves turkey! Learn how to make chef Jorge’s oven-baked lemon turkey recipe. Pair with your favorite sides for a quick and easy dinner!
- 1 Turkey Cut Up
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 3 TBSP Chopped Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Mix your lemon juice, white wine and garlic together in a small bowl.
- In a baking dish add your turkey and season with salt and pepper.
- Add your liquid mixture to the baking dish and distribute evenly.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, uncover and remove the foil.
- Place back in the oven and let cook for another 45 minutes for color.
- Pair with some of your favorite side dishes and enjoy!